Cheers All Around!
Nooo. Not that Sam and Diane. Can you tell what my mother still watches on TV?
This is a bit more modern and fun. It was a no pressure affair and full of surprises.
I didn’t catch the bouquet, much to my mothers chagrin, but them the breaks! I drank and danced and had a good time. Let’s go over a few of the fun things from the affair shall we?
- Awesome toast by Jeremy
- Great garter catch by Rob…David Tutera would be sooo not happy!
- Fabulous “Pre-Tahiti” Fruit punch
- Dottie and Demi (their two pugs) who surprisingly slept a lot.
- The shocking reveal of the custom Converse Sam had made for dancing at the reception!
- First dance tears
- No Wedding Cake face plant. (I know you wanted to Sam)
- Cleanup time sing-a-long.
- BONUS = NO Hangover!
Now if every wedding could be like that I might even consider getting married myself.
Off to Tahiti
I’m officially jealous of the honeymoon. I always wanted to go to Tahiti (who doesn’t)?
Now that’s a wedding ceremony I could really get behind. Right into the water and minimal wedding attire. There are good times to be had on a global scale. No reason to keep it traditional.
Throw on a pair of sparkly nikes, some flowers in your hair, a couple of white wraps and call yourself man and wife. Then take a nice long run along the beach.
Kick up your heels and have a real night to remember!